Big Twig Homes: Areas that we service.
If you do not see your area, that is ok; we can still deliver a log home to you.
Do you want to live in a cozy and beautiful cedar log home in the mountains, on a lake, or in a valley? Do you want to enjoy the natural beauty and comfort of a log cabin in the woods? If you answered yes, then Big Twig Homes is the perfect choice for you!
Big Twig Homes is a premier cedar log home dealer that offers high-quality log home packages, log cabin kits and sip panel packages. Whether you are looking for a rustic retreat, a spacious family home, or a custom design, we have what you need.
We serve customers in North Carolina, Georgia, South Carolina, and Tennessee. We have many locations to choose from, each with its own charm and attractions. Here are some of the places where you can build your dream log home with Big Twig Homes:
- Asheville, NC: This historic city is surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains and offers a vibrant culture, delicious food, and plenty of outdoor activities. Asheville is a great place for a cedar log home if you love art, music, and nature. https://www.ashevillechamber.org/live-visit/
- Black Mountain, NC: This small town is nestled in the Black Mountain range and has a rich history and a friendly community. Black Mountain is a wonderful place for a log cabin if you love hiking, biking, and fishing. https://www.exploreblackmountain.com/
- Candler, NC: This mountain community is located in the Hominy Valley, halfway between Asheville and Canton. Candler has stunning views of Mount Pisgah and easy access to the Blue Ridge Parkway. Candler is a great place for a beautiful cedar log home or log cabin of your dreams. https://www.chamberofcommerce.com/business-directory/north-carolina/candler/
- Canton, NC: This town is on the National Register of Historic Places and has a charming Main Street with local shops and restaurants. Canton is also close to some iconic hikes on the Blue Ridge Parkway, like Shining Rock and Graveyard Fields. Canton is a wonderful place for a log home if you love history, culture, and adventure. https://www.haywoodchamber.com/chamber-commerce/
- Campobello, SC: This town is surrounded by peach and apple orchards and has a population of 665 residents. Campobello is located in the foothills of the Piedmont area and is three miles from Interstate 26. Campobello has many large log homes and is a great place for a log home if you love peace, quiet, and nature. https://www.chamberofcommerce.com/business-directory/south-carolina/campobello/
- Columbia, SC: This city is the capital of South Carolina and is affectionately known as the “Soda City” by locals. Columbia has a vibrant culture, a diverse history, and a lively nightlife. Columbia is a great place for a log home if you love urban living, entertainment, and education. https://www.columbiachamber.com/
- Georgia: This state is the “Empire State of the South” and offers southern charm and hospitality, a vibrant culture, and an interesting history. Georgia has many attractions, such as the Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, and Stone Mountain Park. Georgia is a wonderful place for a log home if you love variety, fun, and history. https://www.exploregeorgia.org/
- Blue Ridge, Georgia: This town is located in the Blue Ridge Mountains and offers 12 waterfalls within 30 miles of downtown. Blue Ridge has one of the world’s largest mixtures of temperate climate plants and produces more than half a million apples annually. Blue Ridge is a great place for a log cabin if you love scenery, wildlife, and agriculture. https://www.blueridgemountains.com/chamber/
- Greenville, SC: This city is located in the northwestern corner of South Carolina and is situated at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Greenville has a beautiful downtown, a thriving economy, and a rich culture. Greenville is also close to Clemson, SC, home of Clemson University and the Clemson Tigers. Greenville is a wonderful place for a log home if you love business, sports, and arts. https://www.greenvillechamber.org/
- Hendersonville, NC: This is the home of Big Twig Homes and is located in the heart of Western North Carolina. Hendersonville has a historic downtown, a delicious restaurant scene, and a friendly community. Hendersonville is also close to 12 incredible waterfalls and 250 in the surrounding area. Hendersonville is a great place for a log home if you love convenience, comfort, and beauty. https://www.hendersoncountychamber.org/
- Highlands, NC: This town is a mountain respite for over a century and offers the finest amenities, such as golf, spas, and shopping. Highlands is one of the highest towns east of the Mississippi River and has a cool and pleasant climate. Highlands is a wonderful place for a log home if you love luxury, relaxation, and elegance. https://www.highlandschamber.org/
Don’t wait any longer; contact us today and let us help you turn your log home dreams into reality. Big Twig Homes is located in Hendersonville, North Carolina. You can call us at 833 244-8944 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at www.bigtwighomes.com to learn more about our products and services.
Big Twig Homes is more than just a log home dealer; we are your partner in building your dream home. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
We serve customers in North Carolina, Georgia, South Carolina, and Tennessee. You have so many locations to choose from, each with its own charm and attractions. Here are some of the places where you can build your dream log home with Big Twig Homes:
- Lake Lure, NC: This lake was a primary filming location for Dirty Dancing and hosts an annual festival event honoring the movie. It is home to some of the most beautiful log homes around. Lake Lure is a great place for a log home if you love movies, festivals, and water sports.
- Lake Keowee, SC: This lake has provided a recreational destination for fishing, boating, swimming, sailing, kayaking, and other watersports. The lake has been described as having pure and clean water. Lake Keowee is a wonderful place for a log home if you love nature, adventure, and relaxation.
- Lake Hartwell, SC: This lake is the largest lake in the southeast United States. With over 50,000 acres of water and a maximum depth of 185 feet, there’s plenty of room for playing on Lake Hartwell and living in your dream log home. Lake Hartwell is also a source of drinking water for over 40,000 residents of the surrounding counties. Lake Hartwell is a great place for a log home if you love space, fun, and sustainability.
- Lake Hartwell, GA: This lake is also a popular destination for seasonal festivals in Hartwell, GA, such as The Antique Boat Festival, Annual Lake Hartwell Dam Run, Pre 4th Extravaganza, Depot Days, the Spring Fever Regatta, and many more. Lake Hartwell is a wonderful place for a log home if you love culture, entertainment, and community.
- Murphy, NC: This town is an old town with its origin dating back to the 1830s. Downtown is beautiful, with flower and tree-lined streets and many historic buildings restored to their original state. Murphy has restaurants, many unique shops, and other interesting establishments, all within walking distance in the heart of town. Murphy is a great place for a log home if you love history, charm, and convenience.
- North Carolina: This state, nicknamed the “Tar Heel State,” has a rich history of colonial heritage, Appalachian culture, and noteworthy natural landmarks. The state’s diverse landscape ranges from coastal plains and fertile Piedmont to placid mountain lakes and towering mountains perfect for snow skiing and snow tubing. North Carolina is a wonderful place for a log home if you love variety, beauty, and history.
- South Carolina: This state, nicknamed the “Palmetto State,” was named after King Charles I and King Charles II of England. The state has a diverse history, culture, and geography, from the Atlantic coast to the Blue Ridge Mountains. South Carolina is a great place for a log home if you love southern charm, hospitality, and adventure.
- Spartanburg, SC: This city was founded in 1785 and was named after a local militia called the Spartan Regiment in the American Revolutionary War. The city has a beautiful downtown, a thriving economy, and a rich culture. Spartanburg is also close to Greenville, SC, home of Clemson University and the Clemson Tigers. Spartanburg is a wonderful place for a log home if you love business, sports, and arts.
- Tennessee: This state is known for its music scene, high-quality whiskey, and home to the Great Smokies. Country music artists and singers such as Elvis Presley and Dolly Parton hail from Tennessee, and the state has been home to many other popular musicians over the years. Tennessee is a great place for a log home if you love music, whiskey, and mountains.
- Maggie Valley, NC: This town is where North Carolina’s favorite scenic road meets America’s most visited park. The town sits just outside Great Smoky Mountains National Park, just a short drive from the famed Blue Ridge Parkway. Maggie Valley is a great place for a log home if you love scenery, wildlife, and bluegrass.
- Lake James, NC: This lake is a man-made reservoir in the mountains of Western North Carolina that was created as a hydroelectric project. The lake covers 6,812 acres and has 150 miles of shoreline. The lake is also one of the most pristine lakes in the Southeast, with bald eagles, otters, beavers, and more than 11 species of fish. Lake James is a great place for a log home if you love clean water, wildlife, and power.
- Nebo, NC: This town is located in the heart of Nebo, near the Nebo post office. The town has also expanded into Burke County due to new construction on Lake James. Some residents consider themselves to live in Nebo but reside just inside Burke County. Nebo is a wonderful place for a log home if you love community, diversity, and growth.
- Tryon, NC: This town is a town in Polk County, on the southwestern border of North Carolina. The town has a rich history and a vibrant culture, with golf, spas, and shopping. Tryon is also one of the highest towns east of the Mississippi River and has a cool and pleasant climate. Tryon is a great place for a log home if you love luxury, relaxation, and elegance.
Big Twig Homes is a family-owned company that serves customers in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, and beyond with quality cedar log homes and SIP panel homes or SIP homes. Big Twig Homes is a premier dealer of Cedar Log Homes, Modern Solid Cedar Homes, and Hybrid log homes made from Northern White Cedar, a superior wood known for its natural insect protection, low moisture content, and sustainability. We also offer hybrid homes and SIP homes, auxiliary dwelling units, commercial buildings, and apartments, which are energy-efficient and environmentally friendly. We have a network of qualified builders and provide personalized service and support to our customers throughout the building process. We have many floor plans or can design a custom log home to suit the customer’s needs and preferences.
Contact Big Twig Homes today. Contact Big Twig Homes
You can call us at 833 244-8944 or email us at email@example.com. You can also visit our website at www.bigtwighomes.com to learn more about our products and services.