**6 Reasons to Move to the Mountains and build your Log Home with Big Twig Homes**
If you’re looking for a change of pace, consider moving to the mountains. Mountain living offers a number of benefits, including:
* **Fresh air and clean living**. The air in the mountains is cleaner and fresher than in urban areas. This is due to the lower levels of pollution and the higher concentration of oxygen in the air.
* **Scenic beauty**. The mountains are a beautiful place to live. You’ll enjoy stunning views of the mountains, forests, and valleys.
* **Outdoor activities**. Mountain living is perfect for people who enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking and biking. Yes, skiing and snowboarding are a thing in the mountains of North Carolina.
* **Community spirit**. Mountain towns often have a strong sense of community. People are friendly and welcoming, and there are often opportunities to get involved in community events. While visiting North Carolina check out Hendersonville and Asheville. They have very different vibes but are equally charming.
* **Slower pace of life**. If you’re looking for a slower pace of life, the mountains may be the perfect place for you. There’s less traffic, fewer crowds, and more time to relax and enjoy the simple things in life.
Of course, there are also some challenges to living in the mountains. For example, it can be more expensive to live and build in the mountains, and there may be fewer job opportunities. However, for many people, the benefits of mountain living outweigh the challenges.
If you’re thinking about moving to the mountains, here are a few things to keep in mind:
* **Research the area**. Before you move, take some time to research the area you’re considering moving to. Look at job opportunities, housing costs, and the availability of outdoor activities.
This is an area where Big Twig Homes can help you. We have access to over 500 real estate agents to help you find the right piece of land to build your Log Home.
* **Visit the area**. Once you’ve found a few areas you’re interested in, visit them in person. This will give you a chance to see the area for yourself and get a feel for the community.
* **Make a plan**. Once you’ve decided to move to the mountains, it’s time to make a plan. This includes finding a job, building your log home, and schools for your children (if applicable). Big Twig Homes can help you with the log home design, building, and completion of your log home. Big Twig Homes services North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Tennessee.
Moving to the mountains can be a great decision. With careful planning, you can make a move a smooth one. In 2018 We moved Big Twig Homes to Western North Carolina after 5 years of planning. We absolutely love the mountains.
Please feel free to Reach out to Big Twig Homes to discuss our cedar log homes and our log home packages. We have all the resources to make this your dream log home in the mountains.
Call toll-free at 833 244-8944 — or follow this link to our free estimate form. https://bigtwighomes.com/free-estimate/ If you would like to see beautiful pictures of our log home, follow this link to our gallery https://bigtwighomes.com/galleries/log-home-gallery/
6 Reasons to Move to the Mountains and build your Log Home with Big Twig Homes